Friday, December 17, 2010

Here I am again.

I figured I'd post a picture so that my readers can see the little man I describe.  Christmas is right around the corner and this is the first christmas without him.  I've got so many pictures it's hard to pic one to describe him.  What would he have grown up to be?  It's been hard for me to get my feelings out.  I'm so confused about how to feel.  I'm so angry about how he left.  I can admit I've learned something from my two year old.  Life is too short to be angry, to be sad.  The world is so beautiful there is so much to laugh about and enjoy.  Why didn't I see this when he was with me?  He always found a reason to be happy.  He wasn't one of those kids who whined or pouted.  He had his moments where he would get sad about something you would see it register on his face.  Then he would move on to something new.  I love you little man.  I can honestly say my children have made a man of me.  One day I will have a family again, and I won't make the same mistake twice.  Thank you for being such a wonderful son.  I'll always miss you.

2 comments: